Excel Automation Solutions
EXCEL Automation Solutions, Chennai, India (ISO 9001 : 2008 & IAO Accredited ) Organization provides specialist Engineering, Commissioning and start-up services, Industrial Automation Training, PLC SCADA DCS Training Courses to our clients worldwide in Oil, Gas, Petrochemical, Offshore and Power Industries. Excel Automation Solutions was formed in January 2006 and has built an enviable reputation within the industry for reliability and flexibility, providing technical support and sub-contract activities.
Also EXCEL Automation Solutions, One of Best Embedded Systems Training & Industrial Automation Training in Chennai, India. Whether the project is in the design, construction, commissioning, start-up, or in its operational phase, EXCEL Automation Solutions can provide sub-contract support through their own offices, in conjunction with clients on a JV basis or carrying out on-site activities.
We are Specialized in Engineering / Commissioning / Services / Training Courses for Emerson Delta V DCS Systems, Emerson Delta V SIS systems, Honeywell Experion EPKS C300 DCS, ABB 800XA DCS, Siemens PCS7 DCS, FGS, Various PLC'S, Various SCADA package's, All type of Field Instruments, Bus technology like Modbus, Foundation Fieldbus, Profibus and Process Control Systems.
EAS (EXCEL Automation Solutions) is Specialized in Training on PLC, SCADA, DCS, ESD, SIS, Industrial Automation, Embedded Systems Training and Control & Safety System in oil and gas industry. We provide hands on practical training based on existing Oil & Gas Projects to International students, from United States, Canada, Nigeria, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Ghana, Gambia, UAE, Zimbabwe, Oman, West Africans, Thailand, Malaysia, Scotland, Australia etc...
We have “Center of Excellence” lab facilities covering 5,500 Sq ft. with all the latest equipment's used in the industries and we provide hands on practical training, with the executed projects in the past.
- Industrial Experienced Engineers for Training.
- Free Accommodation for outstation Students.
- Project / Problem based Training.
- Advanced Software / Hardware Facilities.
- Excellent Placement Track Record.
- Individual Focus. Unlimited Lab Practical.
- Guest lecture from Oil & Gas Experts.
- PLC Training.
- HMI Training.
- SCADA Training.
- DCS Training.
- ESD/SIS/FGS Training.
- Field Instruments Training.
- PLC SCADA DCS training.
- Certified PLC Engineer Duration: 15Days / 60Hrs.
- Certified Automation Engineer Duration : 35Days / 140Hrs
- Certified Industrial Automation Engineer Duration : 40Days / 160Hrs
- Advanced Training in Industrial Control & Automation Duration : 55Days / 220Hrs
- Advanced Diploma in Industrial Control & Automation Duration : 60Days / 240Hrs
- Certified Control & Safety System Engineer Duration : 75Days / 300Hrs
- Certified DCS Engineer – Honeywell Experion C300 DCS Duration : 10Days / 40Hrs
- Certified DCS Engineer – Emerson DeltaV DCS Duration : 10Days / 40Hrs
- Certified DCS Engineer – ABB 800XA DCS Duration : 10Days / 40Hrs
- InPlant Training for Students Duration : 5 to 10 days
- Certified DCS Engineer – Siemens PCS7 DCS Duration : 6 Days
Click and see our Industrial Experienced Engineers LinkedIn Profile
- Mr. SudeshKumar ( 25+ Years Domestic / Global DCS /ESD / SIS / FGS / Instrumentation project Experience)
- Mr. Syed Kaleem ( 10+ Years Domestic / Global DCS /ESD / SIS / FGS / Instrumentation project Experience)
- Mr. Karuppiah Vairavan (16+ Years in Global / domestic projects Experienced in Field Instrumentation )
- Mr. Dikshit Sharma (10+ Years Domestic / Global DCS /ESD / SIS / FGS / Instrumentation project Experience)
- Mr. Ramesh Seenivasagam (8+ Years DeltaV DCS Engineer in Domestic / Global Project Experience )